My blog posts and pages on this website may contain affiliate links. An affiliate link is a custom link that may track if you click on it and purchase a product. That sale may result in compensation from a commission for Second Breakfast Honey. You won’t pay a penny more when you buy something from these links, but instead, we’ll get a small commission that helps keeps the lights on around here.
We disclose specific affiliate links before you may encounter them in a blog post or a page on the website. Additionally, if a post is a specifically sponsored content, it will be disclosed as such.
That said, I do not recommend or link to products that I would not use myself. Rest assured that a product or service I link to is one that I would recommend regardless of receiving a commission and would use itmyself. It’s my goal to provide you with resources, information, tips, and tools that can help you as much as possible first and foremost. I always appreciate when readers take the time to click a link and I get a kickback as thanks for helping.
The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Terms of Service
By using this blog, you are agreeing to the following terms:
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Second Breakfast Honey website and all content, services, and products available at or through the website. Our Services are offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies, and procedures that may be published from time to time. This web page is owned and operated by Carrie Swails.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our services, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access or use any of our services.
Our Services are not directed to children younger than 12, and access and use of our Services is only offered to users 12 years of age or older.
Responsibility of Contributors: We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the content (such as, but not limited to, text, photo, video, audio, code, computer software, items for sale, or other materials) posted to our Services by users or anyone else (“Content”) and are not responsible for any use or effects of such Content. For example:
- We do not endorse any Content or represent that Content is accurate, useful, or non-harmful. Content could be offensive, indecent, or objectionable; include technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, or other errors; or violate or infringe the privacy, publicity rights, intellectual property rights (see Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy in a Google search to find where to submit copyright complaints), or other proprietary rights of third parties.
- If you post Content, comment on a website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) Content available on our Services, you are entirely responsible for the Content, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
- We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from anyone’s use, purchase, or downloading of Content. If you access or use any Content, you are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
- We are not a party to and will have no responsibility or liability for, any communications, transactions, interactions, or disputes between you and the provider of any Content.
- Please note that additional third-party terms and conditions may apply to the downloading, copying, purchase, or use of Content.
We also have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and web pages that link to, or are linked from, secondbreakfasthoney.com or our other Services. For example:
- We do not have any control over those websites and are not responsible for their contents or their use.
- The existence of a link to or from one of our Services does not represent or imply that we endorse such website.
- You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
- We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from non-Automattic websites.
Intellectual Property: Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of secondbreakfasthoney.com does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/trademark owner. Secondbreakfasthoney.com is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website.
Links to Other Websites: Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with or sponsor such third party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party websites. Second Breakfast Honey has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites; as such, you access any such third-party websites at your own risk.
Fees: Some of our services are offered for a fee. By using a paid service you agree to pay the specified fees. Depending on the paid service these may be one-time fees, recurring fees, or revenue-based fees. We may change our fees at any time, or start charging fees for services that were previously free. When applicable, we may give you advance notice of the fee changes at our discretion. If you don’t agree with the fee changes, you must cancel your paid services. While you may cancel a paid service at any time, refunds are issued in our sole discretion, unless otherwise required by applicable law. By purchasing any product through secondbreakfastgarden.com you are agreeing that Second Breakfast Honey cannot legally be held liable for any amount exceeding the amount paid for the original product.
General Terms: Our Legal Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Colorado, USA, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Colorado, USA, without regard to conflict of law principles. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of our Legal Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that any Content in our Website conflicts or is inconsistent with our Legal Terms, our Legal Terms shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of our Legal Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The rights of Second Breakfast Honey under our Legal Terms shall survive the termination of our Legal Terms.